subpage flowers image


You asked the following question: - How do I file a pass/ No pass option?

Pass/No Pass Option

Prior to the first class meeting, students can make changes in grading options on-line by logging in to MyPortal.  You can change your grading option under the Registration tab.

After the first class meeting, students will not be able to make this change on-line and must complete the Pass/No Pass form and turn it into Admissions and Records.

Deadlines for filing Pass/No Pass forms is available here.

Are you satisfied with your answer?