subpage flowers image


You asked the following question: - How can I change my residency?

Changing Residency

In order to change your residency status to a California resident for tuition purposes, you must contact the Admissions and Records Office. Your residency reclassification requires at least two supporting documents as proof from the list below:

  • Rental Agreement (housing)
  • Driver's license or state I.D. card
  • Voter registration card
  • Motor Vehicle registration certificate
  • Letter from employer certifying date and location of employment, or paycheck
  • Bank account statement
  • California personal income tax return
  • Parent's California personal income tax return, if you are their dependent

Proof of residency should reflect:
  • Student's Name
  • California Address
  • A date, at least one year and one day prior to the beginning of the quarter in which he/she wishes to register

Are you satisfied with your answer?