subpage flowers image


You asked the following question: - How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Transcript Requests

Students and alumni have the following options for requesting a transcript:

  • On-line
  • By letter (must have handwritten signature)
  • By Fax @ (650) 949-6979 (must include handwritten signature)
  • In-person with photo I.D.


Please refer to our transcripts page for further information, costs and instructions.

Unofficial copies of your transcript are also available via your MyPortal account. However, please note these will not have the signature of the Foothill registrar or official school seal and may not be accepted at other institutions.



Note: Although Foothill and De Anza are in the same District, they are two separate and distinct colleges.  Therefore their transcripts are also separate.


Are you satisfied with your answer?