subpage flowers image


You asked the following question: - What should I do if a grade is incorrect?

Incorrect Grades

You may appeal your grade if you feel that there are circumstances that support the change such as clerical error or that the grade is truly not a proper reflection of your academic performance.

To appeal your grade you must contact your instructor.

Are you satisfied with your answer?