subpage flowers image


You asked the following question: - How do I submit my transcript?

High School Transcripts

High school transcripts are not required for general admission to Foothill College.  However, they may be required to fulfill certain requirements.  For more information, see our Admissions and Records page.

Students transferring to Foothill from another college are advised to submit transcripts from high schools and colleges previously attended.

If you plan to receive veterans benefits, apply for financial aid or earn a degree or certificate, you must submit transcripts.

Request previous institutions to send your transcripts directly to:

Foothill College

Admissions and Registration

12345 El Monte Rd

Los Altos Hills, CA  94022-4599

or to the specific program you are applying to.


Are you satisfied with your answer?